leaderboard ads

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Day 1-4 Pen. M'sia Trip - Perlis-KL 17-20 Dec 2013

Day 1 : Perlis-KL (17-19 Official Program in KL) 
I was happened to have a seminar on 17-19 in KL. so, me and baby aisy went to kl by plane first.
We did plan to visit Peninsular. but it always clash with my office programs. so, we keep it postponed until now. initially, we planned to go to KL and then go to Malacca. but, what happened was not actually as per planned. *I loike!* hahahah. so, firstly.
1) pack all stuff (kids and us in 1 luggage, and also my stuf n baby ishy in another small bag. very small and handy. (me and small baby by plane, and hubby and kid by our seport Kar)
2) milk + biscuits for lovey doveys, pampers and 1 set of clothes for them to change (if we happen to stop by, i normally let them take shower and then they can sleep nicely)..*sigh*
3) 1 extra shoe for Along.
Went to Alor setar airport with ju(thanks to a.husin for sending us there). hopefully all is well.
then next 2 days my Sayam and Along came by car. gathered at Combi's house. my parents are there. :) i reached klia, then Rahmat and Syah came to fetch my lil lovey dovey while me n ju (same team) took a KLIA express to go to KL sentral for  another 2 days there. *arghh! h ave to leave my baby with parents. hopefully he will survive. *amin* but my heart can feel it. *and yes, my brother called and i can hear his voice screaming and crying.. then after i spoke to him.. *dengan mata yang melelh ye and that was at 11++ pm. i m sure, he missesssss his mum sooo very much...* 1 hour later, my brother whatsapped me and told that he is now sleeping after finish dinner (dinner at 11++pm only rice with ketchup. 2nd dinner okay! huhuhuh... and me also cried. no exception! after 2 days course, me went to my LRT station (i love to use a public transport rather than take the office transport. lets save the office money. thanks :D .. then, met my sis n brother in law at Taman Jaya station. since i was in kl for the pass 13 years ago, so, i cant say i dunno how to to use the public transport. *Mau kena penampor kalo ckp tatau*
ok, now back to the story of this trip.

Day 3-4 At My sister's house -20 December 2013

I reached my sister's house at that nite spent many hours to play with lovey dovey and chatting to my family members.  On Friday, Sayam reached Combi's house and we spent a day there.
 
At aunt Combi's house.. in KL. we spent 2D1N here (along and Aisy playing with Daddy) 

Now, we pack our stuff to go to our next destination. Johore, here i come! another excitements are waiting for us!! We will move to Johore tomorrow morning. by 9am. 






No comments:

Post a Comment